omg.. mizi on let-trade!

siworae

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Minneapolis
oh... i didn't take a close look at all the pics. i guess for the flaws, it could be slightly cheaper? maybe they'll be willing to lower the price a bit?

let-trade

Jul 7, 2006
Hong Kong
:sweatdrop: It is still beautiful and in the same condition as it came in. :yes: Thank you Let-Trade, and of course my boyfriend for the early Christmas present. :heart:
Oh you are the buyer of that beauty!!! :nuts:
Your boyfriend bought it to you! :wtf: he is so sweet and also RICH!! My bf never bought me christmas gift, only buy me a nice dinner in especial festival, I date with a miser :cursing:. I love that brand new mizi too, I checked my bank account and see if it is affordable to me, but I don't have enough money to buy it after I paid rent and utility fee.

swtliangei

Oct 18, 2006
Your boyfriend bought it to you! :wtf: he is so sweet and also RICH!! My bf never bought me christmas gift, only buy me a nice dinner in especial festival, I date with a miser :cursing:. I love that brand new mizi too, I checked my bank account and see if it is affordable to me, but I don't have enough money to buy it after I paid rent and utility fee.
I think you just made him a very happy man by saying that, unfortunately, he's placed me on a ban now.... :sad:

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
:confused1: I'm confused here :confused1: Who's talking ? Tony, Ada, etc.? :shrugs:

LV Love

Sep 1, 2006
I thought about this one too since I missed out on the last mizi that was in perfect condition. But yeah, those stains on the vachetta would bother me way too much, and I like my bags to be in like new condition. I can wait it out for the next one to become available.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
:confused1: I'm confused here :confused1: Who's talking ? Tony, Ada, etc.? :shrugs:
Ada? Does it really matter in this context? :lol:

I personally think that Mizi isn't in the greatest condition...much too water spotted! :Push: Wait and they'll have another in better condition!

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
Hmm. I guess if you go through it w/ a baby wipe evenly then it would even out the water spots. Risky though.

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
well the condition is reflected in the price

I noticed the price not necessarily having scrutinized the pictures.

lizr

Nov 5, 2006
texas
i am going to go ahead and wait. the watermarks would bother me way too much and i would ultimately regret the purchase.

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
i am going to go ahead and wait. the watermarks would bother me way too much and i would ultimately regret the purchase.
Yeah - something should pop up soon, eBay or elsewhere :yes:

I was looking on Yahoo HK and I noticed that there were alot of REAL bags on sale (there were fakes too, but real bags too). ItalyStation.com.hk had some and other people with consignment shops in HK sell legitimate LV stuff. Pretty interesting stuff too :yes: Not that I would, but you might wanna take a look there too. They had a Mono Mizi there the other day.

meela188

O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
you can always get the vachetta on the bag replaced its like 300(dont quote me on the price).