Omg Lv Winter 2006/07!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay! I know I am a just a tad bit excited but am I the only one who saw the new collection of bags? I am going to be SOOOOO broke. I have but one word GORGEOUS!:love: HERE'S A LITTLE SAMPLE, could this be a vernis alma and speedy? PLEASE SOS, OH MY GOD, no not again, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I THINK I NEED A CUGARETTE AND I DON'T EVEN SMOKE.:smile:

2. I meant cigarette.

3. where's the sample?

4. Sorry, I posted another thread futher down. It's the lv winter cllection. You will see all the pictures.

5. No, you're not the only one haha. I think someone has posted pictures of the collection in another thread.

6. Yes, that was mine shu.:amuse:

7. metallickeepall.jpg
  8. I would love to pop in the store back home and see how the store in general compares to here in the US. I didn't know LV is popular in the Philippines! Then again, I wasn't into handbags when I grew up there.

9. Yeah! I've saw it in a local (Hong Kong) magazine too! :nuts:

10. How did they get this bag? I am so in love with the new winter collection.

11. above pic taken from a recent opend LV boutique in Hong Kong....maybe they have more info about the new winter collection

12. No info in HONG KONG LV shop :suspiciou

13. Isn't that DISGUSTING:evil: OMG LV WHAT DO YOU KNOW?:nuts:

14. hahahaha:lol: We only can leave our info for their waiting list.

15. In the states, by my SA I couldn't even leave my info, I have to wait another month or so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice