OMG!!!!! Look what I just bought!!!

So, I come home from a Labor Day weekend break and what do I see? ranskimmie!!!! OMG!:nuts:

I have never seen one on ebay and have lusted after this bag forever!! (Not that I could have afforded it anyway:s)

So, I will have to live vicariously through you. Please let us know how it feels, and what you think of it IRL!! You lucky, lucky girl, you!!!:yahoo:

OY!! You girls are killing me!! I feel like I want to go stock the UPS guy and hijack him for my new BV right this instant!:yes: I want to invite all of you over to my house so we can enjoy this beatuy together. No seriously.....I mean that:nuts:

I would love to thank each and everyone of you for welcoming me into the BV forum with such open arms and lovely warm wishes! I've really been around this place and I have to say YOU GIRLS make this the most sweet and comforting place yet!! Thank you! Just as soon as I get some shipping info. You bet your sweet buns you'll be the very first to know!:tup:

Awww,
thanks ouija board. Thats my boxer girl Masai. She is the sweetest thing ever.
At this moment I dont know how Im going to have the patience to wait. Its tough all right!

Is that a precious dobie I see in your pic. ADORABLE!!