OMG!!!!! Look what I just bought!!!

Kimmie, you have no idea how absolutely happy I am for you!! You will never get tired of that bag--you'll be using it when you're 80 lol! You really deserve something special and this is it.:love:

You've got eyes like an eagle and pounced on that baby!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmie, you have no idea how absolutely happy I am for you!! You will never get tired of that bag--you'll be using it when you're 80 lol! You really deserve something special and this is it.:love:

You've got eyes like an eagle and pounced on that baby!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Pat!! There you are:yahoo:I've been dying for you to see this!! Can you believe it, besides being boxer buddies now were BV buddies for life!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!:party::drinkup::happydance:

We need to credit Nizlay for spotting this--I was going to look on eBay for Kimmie, but Nizlay came through!:tup:

Why do I feel like I'm part of a bunch of bridesmaids watching our good friend get hitched lol??!! We're all so happy for you, Kimmie!:winkiss:

We need to credit Nizlay for spotting this--I was going to look on eBay for Kimmie, but Nizlay came through!:tup:

Why do I feel like I'm part of a bunch of bridesmaids watching our good friend get hitched lol??!! We're all so happy for you, Kimmie!:winkiss:

Oh my Nizlay!!!! I was so overwhelmed and excited I cant believe I didnt thank you publicly:wtf: Please accept my applolgies. If it werent for your awsome find poor boxermom would have had to spend the next couple of years searching for me LOL!! So I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!! YOU ARE AWSOME!!!:tup::cutesy::flowers: