OMG LOOK what I got two days EARLY!

I love the new min li speedy!!!!
I think I'm obsessed with the speedy-i have the epi speedy 30-black, the damier speedy 30 and now I'm on wait list fior the mini li 30!Do you think thats aweful? I just love the shape and wanted a monogram, but hate the light vachetta leather and love the brown leather!!!!!!!
When I get tired of them, I have a 20 year college student daughter, who does occasionally borrow from me.
She does love her mom!
I also like the jasmin, but I want the red alma down the road, just think its bigger and love the shape and I don't have any almas!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the photos and sharing! The pic with you and your new mini lin speedy is so cute! ;)

Congrats on your new purchases and being able to get the speedy early!!!

I love the new min li speedy!!!!
I think I'm obsessed with the speedy-i have the epi speedy 30-black, the damier speedy 30 and now I'm on wait list fior the mini li 30!Do you think thats aweful? I just love the shape and wanted a monogram, but hate the light vachetta leather and love the brown leather!!!!!!!
When I get tired of them, I have a 20 year college student daughter, who does occasionally borrow from me.
She does love her mom!
I also like the jasmin, but I want the red alma down the road, just think its bigger and love the shape and I don't have any almas!!!!!!!!!

Do I think that's awful To :heart: LOVE:heart: the speedy!?! OMG not only no but HELL no! LOL I ADORE the speedy- That shape will be around forever. The speedy looks good in everything- hence your love for it! :yes:
I just really liked the epi in the jasmin shape. It looks pretty classic to me!?! Although the mandarin color I got is pretty WILD!! I think it will go well with my leopard shoes! HEE HEE

You are looking hot with that bag.
have you tried to put stuff in the mini lin yet? Does it sag worse than a regular speedy?

It does sag quite a bit actually. Worse than a mongram speedy? I need a little more time to make that judgement call completely. I literally pulled it out of the bag about 2 hours ago! I still love :heart: it tho!