OMG LOOK what I got two days EARLY!

1. I am excited I got my Mandarin Epi Jasmin and a wallet AND......

I also got the new mini lin speedy 2 days early! I got the hook-up! WHOO HOOO If you want to see more pics let me know! HUGS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow how did you get it early!!!???

3. WOW!!! Love them both...the speedy is awesome! (may I ask retail??) Way cute! ENJOY!

4. That Mandarin Epi Jasmin will look lovely this fall and winter!! If you wear it with a gray or white coat, so pretty!!!

5. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. They were just nice to me!:smile:

6. OMG the mini lin is gorgeous! How did you get it early???? and how much was retail?

7. $675. Not bad!

8. OMG Congrats and enjoy!:yahoo:

9. any other colors?

10. Yeah I think so. I put another thread about it or purchasing the red one and I went with the mandarin. I really think it will actually go with more than I think.

11. Ooh their soooo lovely!
    congrats on some excellent pieces :smile: Love them!

12. On the speedy? Not yet. They come out Friday actually. But I am certain there will be. This one is awesome tho. It's a nice chocolatey brown. MMMMM chocolate.

My store only received 4 of them (or that's what I was told-she knows I am a sucker for anything I can't get) so they should sell quickly.

13. OMG! OMG! OMG! :jumping around:
    I love the Speedy! I am in love! Oh...Ooh la la...now I'll have to get this as well :yahoo:

Congratulations Syntagma!!!

14. Wow! You hit the jackpot! They're gorgeous! Enjoy!

15. Nice, nice, nice!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice