OMG!! Look what happened to my bow :(

Aw, awong :sad: Atleast your bows are still fix-able.. I jsut called my SA from 4 different stores & all of them said "we do not have it coming in and the company isn't making anymore"... that really puts my hopes down.. even though some tPFers got their hands on one this month.. (that gave me some hope.) but now I can say I am HOPELESS.

I can't "live" with the fallen off "M".. therefore.. I am returning her... :crybaby:My SA did say I can get it glued back.. but the fact that IT MAY FALL OFF AGAIN just concerns me.. or the fact that it did fall off before.. so I am parting with her...

Oh annaversary I'm so sorry, I understand, some problems are deal breakers and the "M" would be for me too. Are you going to exchange her for a "new" bow or move to another bag, perhaps the Coffer?

please update on what Miu Miu does for the bag! I have the Sughero bow from the 1st season, and have had the exact same problem w/ the bows. i had thought of taking it to a cobbler for repair, but hearing how that made it worse, i don't want to anymore!

i really love my bag, and do not like the new thinner/shinier leather, so i'd never trade the bag in.. but it IS really frustrating since i paid retail for the bag at Saks- which is no small purchase for me!

I believe they can get it fixed, but last time I did it, it took me a month or so to get back the bag. Miumiu's bags look great, but really they're not of very good quality and need care..

Here are the pictures..

I am so sorry to see that. I have some experience to make some leather bag by myself. I will use some "Edge coat" or "CMC" to the edge of the leather with a painting brush. There are many different color of the liquid. I think the limpid one maybe help you in this way! If you want the photo of them, please let me know! Thanks!

Hi, I solved the problem now. Here is the picture!

Hi Ducky! Where do you buy the EdgeCoat? And what is CMC -- can you give details? I have a vintage Prada that has cracks all along the sealed edges and I'd like to fix it myself but until seeing your post didn't know what to use. Who are these products made by and where did you purchase them? TIA!! :smile:

I have the same problem with one of my Miu Miu bags, except the ENTIRE bag has literally split apart. I posted about it last year... the Miu Miu store nearby hasn't opened up yet so I haven't taken it in! Blah. :tdown: