OMG!! Look what happened to my bow :(

I would LOVE a brand new replacement but that's most probably impossible since this color is from last year :sad:

Here are some updated pics of sealant cracks and the splitting bows...

*oops hold on*

Again, for the price we're paying for these kind of bags, we shouldn't be treated as such.They should have it fixed.

I am angry at Miu Miu for all these problems. I very much wish their costumer service is the same as Louis Vuitton. I have had a problem with my Speedy before and even I didn't ask for an exchange but they did. They have this 14 days return/exchange/store credit or something but they've also got a 1 year warranty for the bags. Free or discounted price for repairs and they never send you to any third-party repair shops.

Oh.. how I wish the alluminio was still around ... & I'm sure MANY girls wished this wish too... lol.

I'm trying to cover up my pain of my "M" by telling myself "ATLEAST YOU FOUND THE "M"".

Thanks Gatsby. Do you happen to have a bow also? If so, what color???

I have the "new" bow in black and so far I love her, the leather is gorgeous and the silver hardware is exactly what I wanted. But look what happened to akat with the "new" bow, so after what you and the others are seeing, I will be watching, I just wish it wasn't happening to you. I'm surprised by the lambskin though. The leather I have on the "new" bow, someone compared to the Balenciaga bags, and so the coating seems more logical to check for issues than the lambskin.

awong even though the color is from last year, has your bow had that much use? I would try to exchange it or get a credit toward a new bow maybe? Unless you like the color so much you don't want to part with her, which I totally understand!

OH MY.. awong :sad: I hate how we spent so much money on it & is having these problems..

Just don't let a baby near your splitting bow, lol. Have you thought of where to get her fixed at? Have you heard of Barbara? Or http://www.lovinmybags.com/, that's where I'm sending my baby in for the ink removals and hopefully the "M".. it's costing me over $200.... but anything for my baby!!!!!

And I don't think I'm giving my bow up yet either.. lol! Like you said awong "she's my baby!"

^^You are fortunate to be living in the US. So I was thinking, what if these happened to me? The ink stains, "M" hardware falling off... ACKKKK! I'm in the Philippines and I don't think there's a decent leather repair shop in here. They would just steal the parts of my bag. Good thing I have decided on a black and it's on its way.

I just called one of the boutiques in NYC and they agreed to send it in to get it fixed!! However, they said I would have to sign a waiver because there's no guarantee that it can be fixed...