OMG look at what I got for my anniversary present!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is my dream kelly bag:love: Enjoy it!

2. Hee Hee...
    Thank you again ladies for your compliments and sweet comments.

The bag is just precious. It was really light to carry...
    I love the softness of the leather as well as the color.

However, I must admit that it is a hastle to open and close the flap with all the metal system. I had it well planned and carried it out to dinner where I wouldn't have to open the bag frequently (as opposed to shopping) but I had to open the bag twice and it was a bit cumbersome... :sad2:

Pls don't burn me~

3. Joanna, it's perfectly acceptable and casual-cool to just let the Kelly straps fall in front of the bag and use the little turnlock. There's a pic of Victoria Beckham carrying her Kelly on the crook of her arm this way. MANY ladies do this...

4. Happy amiversary to you both. What a lovely surprise. You are a very lucky person.

5. gorgeous! I love the orange, my friend has one, too..
    you're so lucky.. :biggrin:

6. wow, a birkin for your first anniversary! :nuts: congrats!
    joanna, is your husband reading this thread? tell him he's a sweetheart!my dh is totally clueless :sad2: so i have to buy me my own present from him.:lol: :lol: :lol:
    i wonder what he'll get u next year?????

7. Lucky Ducky!
    Good pick, bag and hubby!

8. wow. it's gorgeous. congratulations on the bag and your anniversary!

9. Happy Anniversary!

10. Congratulations!

11. This is a wonderful present.
    It's beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing and posting those pictures. I am always interested in seeing the 28 on an arm, to get a better sense of proportion. Are you pleased with the size - does it hold your necessities well? I'm about 5'5" - how do you think this size would be on me?
    Thank you again for sharing!!!

12. Oh, I thought this thread was gone gone hee hee

I contemplated a LOT. When I received this bag, there was a 32 & 28 available at the store, and my hubby thought the 28 would be better for me. I did visit Hermes and tried the 32, but it looked more "business" than "leisure" for me. I'm 25 years old, 5'4" and 110 lbs. I was wearing flats when I went into the store and the 32cm bag was a bit overwhelming for me.

As you probably have read, it also has to do with whether your bag is souple or rigid. I think the souple bags look bit more casual.

I carry this bag for pleasurable outings, dinners, somewhere I don't really need to open it many times. I personally think the 28 is perfect for that. It holds my long wallet, key wallet, my cell phone, small makeup case, and a sunglass case. Still it's light enough to not give me bruises on my arm.

If you want to carry to work, or need a bag to hold more than essentials, 32 will be great. If not, and wanna carry it for dinner & a play, the 28 is VERY classy yet not too big.

hope this helps HiHeels

13. awwww thats sooo wonderful! u have a wonderful husband who has great taste!

14. Thank you~ :love:

15. Wow, that is so beautiful! :love: I think that size is perfect. Love the gold hardware, I am a gold girl!! The scarf is beautiful with it too. Congratulations!