OMG look at what I got for my anniversary present!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! What a gorgeous bag! Congratulations on your Anniversary!! What a smart and thoughtful man!!

The bag looks awesome on you!!

2. Your kelly is absolutely stunning!! You are a very lucky girl ... your DH is very sweet! Congrats on your anniversary ... we all know what bag you'll be taking out for dinner!

3. Gorgeous, stunning color. I love orange! :love: I like the Kelly more than the Birkin :amuse: Your husband sounds like a wonderful guy, congrats!

4. Congratulations! Lovely Kelly and beautiful scarf!:love: They both look good on you! :biggrin:

5. Happy Anniversary! Wow! What a nice gift! He's a keeper .... so is your beautiful Kelly! Enjoy it!

addictedtopurses likes this.
  6. :nuts: :love: So, so pretty...It looks great on you!

7. that's so classy!you're lucky to have such a generous hubby!

8. Wow, how nice! Most men think twice about spending money on a bag!

9. *Faints* It's STUNNING!!! LOVE THE COLOR!!! Enjoy it!!!:love:

10. happy anniversary..
    great present...enjoy it :smile:

11. Woww!!!! Congrats on your beauuuutiful bag!!!:biggrin: That is really nice, I :love: it so much.

Your husband snagged up great bag and you snagged up a great husband;) :lol:

12. Love this bag...I had to come back again today to tell you again. It is gorgeous!!!

13. YAY! It's so beautiful! What a nice husband, lol. Looks great on you!

14. wow you're sooo lucky! congrats

15. Gorgeous bag AND color joana! Your DH have exceptional taste.