OMG Legacy... I am in love... (please come see!!!!)

Mar 26, 2007
I GOT MY LEGACY SHOULDER BAG!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!

I'm so in love. I've never had a bag this nice. The quality is so ah-mazing!!! The leather is soooo soft and it sits so perfectly on my shoulder; it's so comfortable to carry! And the Legacy Stripe lining :tender: :girlsigh: :yahoo: :cutesy: :drool:

If you can't tell I've never had a Legacy bag before. It's such a class act, now I know what you guys have all been raving about!

My boutique doesn't carry Legacy-- this was a return from an online order. It sold again two days ago, right when I'd decided to buy it, then the lady returned it yesterday saying it was the wrong bag; I think she wanted the satchel.

This is my first expensive big-girl Coach bag! I found out they don't have these in JAX in the black anymore, either, so I feel like I've got this rare, priceless piece of art--- this is better than a new car!!!!! :yahoo: I know, I'm silly. I'm just so excited.

I stole the pics from an E-Bay auction. I couldn't wait to get home and take pics, I wanted to share with you ladies so much!!!!

I've got my Goldfish keyfob on mine and the gold looks ah-mazing against the brass hardware. Oh, I'm in love with this bag. How pathetic am I?!

Anyway, see below.... MY NEW BABY!

Attachments

• 53356700_tp.jpg
    53356700_tp.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 53356727_tp.jpg
    53356727_tp.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 53356738_tp.jpg
    53356738_tp.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 53356779_tp.jpg
    53356779_tp.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 53356789_tp.jpg
    53356789_tp.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 54
Legacy definately is the best quality line out there. My Whiskey Shoulder is heavier than a large Ergo....can you believe that!

Such quality leather and hardware.

I will not buy any bag other than legacy at this time.

OHHH that is gorgeous! :drool: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I :heart: the shoulder bag in the signature! It looks so polished and classy.

The lining is so fun! I really need to buy some legacy!

Oh I will be in your state in a week and was hoping to stop by the boutique and say hey but sadly it's much further away than I expected. :sad: