OMG! Just purchased 3 tickets to go to the SPICE GIRLS REUNION!!!

You have no idea how jealous I am of you! I'm a HUGE Spice Girls fan. They were the first CD I ever bought with my allowance money when I was a ittle girl. I signed up for the ticket raffle but I didn't get chosen. :cry:

CONGRATS!!!

I got chosen for the presale pass, but didnt even have a chance to purchase the tickets because they're are sold out. =( Im located in Vancouver and thats their very first performance, so I think it will be amazing!

I didn't get an email for the presale :sad: And the US is completely sold out! however, the website says they are adding dates, and I don't think they sold tickets for the Toronto show yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

YAY! Congrats! I got the email and managed to get 2nd row up for London.. but by the time I'd got my credit card & typed it up etc.. the two minutes had elapsed & I lost them!! :sad: :sad:

Then I realised I had no one to go with me so I didn't bother trying to get more!

^^^

Yes they give you very little time to pay that's why I just took the first seats I could get rather than trying for better not bad seats though on the floor.

If anyone wants a code for London I have one I registered several emails to be sure to be sure LOL

I entered twice and never got an email. I just checked today cuz I just realized they went on sale already and LA is already sold out, both shows. DAMN! I really wanted to go!