OMG just found out i was 1 week too late to get my HGs!!

Aug 7, 2006
ive been on a hunt for nude patent vps and just found out CL in LV had them in every size avail just a week ago!!!! now they are completely sold out :crybaby:did anyone know this??

please , im begging now, anyone , everyone, if you know of a place that has these in a 37 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know...

ive been on a hunt for nude patent vps and just found out CL in LV had them in every size avail just a week ago!!!! now they are completely sold out :crybaby:did anyone know this??

please , im begging now, anyone , everyone, if you know of a place that has these in a 37 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know...

No, for real?????????? Ugh! What color peep toe did they have?

I called CL Vegas last week and they still had some large sizes left but I'm sure those are all gone now. The lady said they sold really fast. I was shocked that they even had them. oo_let_me_see the peep was burgundy.

Ok these are my HGs too. I have GOT to find them. Not necessarly the burgundy tip, but the gold tip or nude tip would be amazing. Is the gold or nude tip available this season?