OMG....just found a TDF new scent!

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
It is called Bronze Goddess perfume by Estee Lauder. I have never even used Estee Lauder products, I just was walking by their perfume section at Nordies and OMG the most amazing smell wafted over to me! It smells JUST like you are in Hawaii laying on the beach. It is a coconut vanilla sort of blend and it is AMAZING. I am so picky about perfume too and I just love it. It is limited though and Nordies said when it's gone.....it's gone.

As soon as I put it on, it just swept me away to tropical paradise :beach:

YAAY!! I'm glad you've found a scent you love. Personally, food-scented perfumes aren't for me, but you won't regret Estee Lauder. I used to have their Pleasures perfume, and they have an amazing staying power. I would dare say they are comparable in quality to Chanel. Congrats!!

Bronze Goddess is actually a remake of Azuree Solei by Estee Lauder. They discontinued that after Tom Ford went on his merry way to create his own perfumes. It's a great summer scent.

It sounds fantastic! I love tropical scents, so I'll have to check it out! :tup:

The same thing happened to me the other day at the Gap and it was their Island Hop scent. It smells like suntan lotion and pina coladas! :girlsigh:

Bronze Goddess is actually a remake of Azuree Solei by Estee Lauder. They discontinued that after Tom Ford went on his merry way to create his own perfumes. It's a great summer scent.

I loved the Azuree Soleil scent, which I can only manage to get in the form of body oil. I will have to try Bronze Goddess!

**I had to go to Nordstrom yesterday to smell this...and loved it...and bought a bottle! AND got Estee Lauder's free gift, which I am giving to my mom!

Win/win situation! LOL

Good call, Kristie...it smells wonderful!

I also really want to try Bobbi Brown Beach like Gillianna suggested!

It does smell wonderful, I am still hooked to "pleasures" by Estee Lauder :love: I cant get over it. I was just there and got a lots of frebbies too for my skin care purchases.