OMG, Just bought a 04 Lilac on Ebay!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm beyond excited!!! I've been waiting for a 04 Lilac for soooooo long, I can't wait to get it Meemie! Anybody knows if BalNY has the 04 Lilac tassels for sale?

2. Wow! Congrats!! 04 lilac is TDF!

3. Congratulations! That color is TDF :yahoo:

4. Thank you:smile: Just got an email from the seller, she's shipping it out today, I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I get it, my handbag itch can no rest in peace, lol:wlae:

5. Yay, and she's a PFer too! Congrats!!!

6. Thats awesome! What a great bag and from a super seller too! I called Balny on Monday about tassels and I was told by Joseph and Kim that they arent processing any tassel orders because of the new inventory and that I should call back next week. They also said they dont have many left and they are waiting for new shipments of them. I dont know if they just blew me off since thats all I wanted, but they were both very nice. I dont have the # here with me, but its worth the call for tassels. Congrats on the new bag!

7. Thanks Donna! I just called BalNY and spoke with Sarah/Sara and she said that they only have the 05 Lilac tassels, I'm assuming it's the 04 Lilac she's talking about??? Confused...um....any suggestions from anyone?

UPDATE: Alright, Just ordered the tassles anyways, she said she was looking at the swatches there and there's no 'lilac' in 04, but I mentioned it's the same season with Rose and Marigold, so she said it's called a different name.....Ordered it anyways, we'll see:smile: Sarah/Sara was a sweetie!

8. Congrats!
    I was wondering who snatched up that beauty.
    Great seller too :smile:

9. congrats, that is one LOVELY lilac !!

10. Congrats!! I've been :drool: :drool: :drool: over it but must stick to my BAN. You got yourself one lovely lilac :love:

11. Such a pretty color! Congrats!

12. :drool: the Lilac '04 is a real gem...congrats on such an amazing purchase!! :heart:

13. oooh, congrats on getting that lilac. it looked like a beauty!

14. CONGRATS - can't wait to see pics!!!!!!

15. WOW congrats!!! picture please :smile: