OMG Jacko's Whiter than EvEr!!

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
He once famously sang 'It don't matter if you're black or white' but clearly it does to Michael Jackson who appeared on the cover of a US magazine for black Americans - looking whiter than ever.

The troubled singer unveiled his startlingly pale new look on the cover of Ebony magazine in a heavily airbrushed photograph.

Scroll down for more...
jackson1AP_468x608.jpg
Fading star: Michael Jackson on the latest cover of Ebony magazine

eww he looks like Willy Wonka!!

Jacko wears a light-coloured suit which complements his creamy complexion, and his once curly afro hair is bone straight, leaving no trace of the handsome youth who became a superstar along with his brothers in group The Jackson Five.

In another picture, he appears dressed in a top hat and tails, a nod to one of his dance idols, Fred Astaire.

Scroll down for more...
Fancy dress: the former King of Pop is celebrating 25 years since the release of Thriller

Despite ongoing rumours that he has bleached his skin, Jackson has regularly insisted that his changing colour is not intentional.

He has maintained that his light skin was the result of vitiligo, a rare disease that discolours the face and body.

Jackson gave his first interview for ten years to the magazine to celebrate 25 years of his seminal Thriller album.

jackson_468x344.jpg
Changing face: Michael Jackson during his 70s heyday, then in 1983, and 2004

No ebony, just ivory: Jacko appears whiter than white on magazine cover | the Daily Mail

He may be a musical genius, but I think there are a lot of things mixed up in that man. I think it is sad and quite likely a mental issue of some sort that anyone would want to change themself that dramatically. Even not considering the coloration of his skin (I am not familiar with the disorder, nor how likely it is to change someone white without any patchiness), he has had more plastic surgeries than a person can count. He just seems a very, very odd and unhappy man.

I am 47 so I grew up with his music.When he was a young he was a cute black boy. In his teens and early 20's he was a handsome black man. He should be proud of his heritage. Now he is an ugly white woman. I just do not get it.

I am 47 so I grew up with his music.When he was a young he was a cute black boy. In his teens and early 20's he was a handsome black man. He should be proud of his heritage. Now he is an ugly white woman. I just do not get it.

:lol::lol::lol: :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yeah, I don't get it either. It's not like he was unattractive to begin with.

As for his excuse about the skin disorder; I used to know a black woman that had it. However, the discoloration of her skin was patchy - she didn't turn completely pink, even in her elder years. Perhaps Michael had the remainder of his skin bleached to match the pink areas - which would make sense really, because I wouldn't want to walk around patchy either.

As for the rest of the cosmetic changes he's had done; I would say he's suffering from surgical addiction. Those surgeries are painful to recover from. And, I can't understand why anyone would want to go through all that, unless they were addicted to it and couldn't help themselves.

He may be a musical genius, but I think there are a lot of things mixed up in that man. I think it is sad and quite likely a mental issue of some sort that anyone would want to change themself that dramatically. Even not considering the coloration of his skin (I am not familiar with the disorder, nor how likely it is to change someone white without any patchiness), he has had more plastic surgeries than a person can count. He just seems a very, very odd and unhappy man.

^ ITA..I feel sorry for him...sooooooooo talented:sad:

He is just so creepy........I feel bad for his children to have to grow up living the life they do. One wonders how they will be as adults. But then again he didn't become a Scientologist when he was married to Lisa Marie......LOL