OMG Ive fell in LOVE with Damier Sauvage

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi, Have you saw these bags...pony hair :wtf: wow there amazing :love: . I didnt even know that the damier sauvage range was made of pony hair. Does anyone know anything else about this range, eg. what items were made and prices. Also please post pics. :love: :love: ;)

it's not really pony, but calfskin actually. designers and fashion houses just call it pony for effect ;) anyway.... i love D.Sauvage too. it's a shame they've discontinued the bag collection, but i think they'll continue using it on footwear. here's my Sauvage "Miami" loafers:
Sauvage2.jpg

yeah I thought they still used it on the shoes, i remeber seeing some ladies shoes in the store with it on them and i was thinking is this super old becuase i thought it was discontinued ages ago?

I have the Impala bag. I bought it couple years ago at $535. It's very cute! :smile:

Attachments

• DSC00956.jpg
    DSC00956.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00957.jpg
    DSC00957.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 101
This line HAS been discontinued, but is still available. When I spoke with my SA a few months ago, he said that Vuitton still carries them, it's just that they are not on display.

Originally Posted by kookielf124
This line HAS been discontinued, but is still available. When I spoke with my SA a few months ago, he said that Vuitton still carries them, it's just that they are not on display.

===>the Damier Sauvage line is really finish but maybe some few store have still some models in the storeroom and in that case you can buy it.
(For example,in our store we still have few Monogram Mini models in the stock but we are still authorized to sell it).
But by us,we don´t have any more for a very very long time...:sad:

So good luck to you:if you find it,you´ll be very lucky!;)

Originally Posted by kookielf124

===>the Damier Sauvage line is really finish but maybe some few store have still some models in the storeroom and in that case you can buy it.
(For example,in our store we still have few Monogram Mini models in the stock but we are still authorized to sell it).
But by us,we don´t have any more for a very very long time...:sad:

So good luck to you:if you find it,you´ll be very lucky!;)

Yup! that's exactly what I meant. The SoHo store in Manhattan still has some pieces, although I don't know exactly which ones... :smile: