OMG it's a BOX! And it's RED!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Rouge Vif Box came today, and I am just delighted!:yahoo:

I bought it secondhand, but it is brandy-new and in perfect condition. Not a scratch or a scuff on her. I've never had a Bbag this new before!

The leather is thick and smooth, no veins, with the most delicious, subtle color variations. And the color, oh my...the color! It is exactly the red I wanted. Not too orangey, not too blue, just a perfect, juicy RED!

I took all my usual stuff out of my Speedy, and it all fits perfectly in the Box. I love the way it slouches a little bit when I pick it up. I almost took off the shoulder strap, but it looks great on my shoulder too! I'm a BOX convert!

I have to run out for a bit to a holiday event, and I'm taking Boxie with me. I don't have time to take my own pics, but I've attached a couple from the auction (clicky for full size). These pics don't nearly do it justice, but it's a start...hopefully I will have time to take a few more later!
    Happy happy joy joy! Share the Boxey Love!:jammin:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow, the leather on yours looks exactly like mine on my Twiggy. Sooo smooth and nice. Congrats, that is really a fun bag!!!!

3. I love rouge vif in all sizes!! :nuts: Congrats! :yahoo:This is the perfect color for this holiday season.

4. Oh my, that is a scrumptious bag. That looks supremely edible. What a fabulous find. I love it to bits!! Congrats.

5. LOVE it! Congrats!

6. I love the box and also rouge vif!
    Congrats!

7. Wow!!! That bag is beautiful!! I love the leather and the color! Congratulations!!

8. Looooooove it!!! Congrats!

9. i'm so jealous! congrats hippiechic! as long as she has a good home i won't be bitter...welll not tooooo bitter anyway! ;)

10. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S...:drool: :drool: :drool:

11. Congrats hippiechic :yahoo:

What I want to know is what are you going to name her? ;) Seriously...I love the fact that you named your bbags...very cute

12. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

13. Congrats Hippiechic!! Can't wait for some modeling pics of you wearing it!!

14. What a gorgeous red! The leather looks so nice. Enjoy it.

15. YAY!! Congrats C! So happy for you! Glad you found that rouge vif colour you were craving and in a discontinued style AND in brand new condition!

Hooray!