OMG, is this for real?????

1. It's prob. fake and they prob. took somebody's pics off eBay or forum like this one.

2. SUPERBABY, is that my pic, I wanted to put it up first:sad2: LOL, MJ rocks with the winter collection!:biggrin:

3. Fake.

4. The photos are off a real bag, but for tht price theyre most probably stole photos.

5. ioffer is mostly fake. It's hard enough to sift through eBay, I can only imagine ioffer.

6. I do not mean to sound callous, but if the seller was truely disabled, then how did she get the bag? Was it possible to order? I thought you had to actually go into a boutique; this women lives in Levittown, PA (suburb of Philly); a good 25 minutes from Center City. Hmmmm...something is not right.

7. Stolen pictures, fake bag, and someone about to get seriously ripped off.

8. I don't like that the picture hides the interior with paper. and I have the orange onatah (granted not the one with flowers) but mine does not have this on the strap:

View attachment 6195

9. Mine is the one with flowers and it does have the LV tag as shown in the picture.

10. oh

11. I am sure the bag is fake.. as the price is too good to be true. What confused me is that how the seller is gonna pull off a fake bag that looks real? What bag is she going to ship?? or is she going to run away after getting the money??? :weird:

12. Well, she wouldn't be the first person in Philly to pull off a scam, it's a pretty big place.

13. So fake...these people are predators!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice