OMG! Is this a good price????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well the large Bleecker duffles retailed for $448 plus tax, so I think it looks like a good deal!

2. Oops...just realized its the smaller size...oh well, the large seems a bit big anyway...I'm off to find some modelling pix in the Reference Section...

3. That is an awesome price!!! Go for it!

4. Thanks guys!

5. I just bought the LARGE one at the outlet a few weeks ago for $175 plus tax. I don't remember what the small ones were selling for, but I know it was not lower than $175. I remember thinking why wasn't it since it was smaller...so probably your Ebay price isn't bad. Sellers won't sell usually unless they make a little something on the bag. Good luck!

6. Another ebay tip, I always ask the seller if they will do free shipping with BIN, most will so it can't hurt to ask. I did see a small bottle gree duffle nwt go for $149.00 last night.

7. ^ Both are authentic to me, and I think they're good prices!

8. If there is any way you can try on the 2 sizes - try to do that.

I bought the smaller when they first came out because I thought the large was too big. Then bought the Large on sale. LOVE the larger one more now.

I find it stays on my shoulder better and use the smaller as a cross-body.

9. I dont know anything about this bag, but its a great color!!!

10. I love my large duffle. It is pretty big though.. and stuff can be a pain to find sometimes. The strap detail is what gets me though.. I just love it over the medium. I do love how the medium goes cross body though. If you want, I can take some more modeling pics of my large bleecker. I don't mind.

11. Yes!!! That would be great!!!! Thank you so much, if you don't mind!

Sorry I was MIA for a few hours...lol. I was deciding on what to do....hubby said if I sell a bag I can get one now...Mokey, the one you've posted looks great! I think that's an even better price! I'm thinking I'll like the Larger one better.

Thanks for your help everyone!

12. That one looks gorgeous. I have the holiday patchwork duffle and love it. Of course she is put away until fall now, but she was out a lot since I got her.
    Keep us posted.

13. I really like the bag, but I remember think that the large size really was pretty big when I tried it on, could just be my taste. Anyway, as said earlier those rices are good, so it ends up being your choice!