OMG Im sure I saw a PF member in London

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So if this is you, please tell me. ...Im 100% sure it was a PF member. I was in London on Friday the 1st of December and a young lady aged 20-35 came in Mc Donalds in Covent garden at about 2 o'clock - 3 o'clock in the afternoon and she had a Louis Vuitton Onatah Fleurs bag and a damier Porte Tresor or it could have been a zippy wallet. Let me know if it was you ! :nuts:

2. How do u know she is a PFer for sure? ;P

3. haha you should have asked her!!

4. yes how did u know she's a tPfer?

5. Well... I will help narrow it down... it wasn't me!! :roflmfao:

You should have asked!!!

6. he he, wouldnt it be great if every single person carrying a designer bag in London was one of our members ;) We would sure be popular lol :biggrin:

7. haha LOL ! I know this was a long shot :roflmfao: :roflmfao: But I just sensed that she was a PF member but I would have felt bad if I would have asked and she said No LOL ! :shame: :roflmfao:

8. A sixth PF sense? Awesome. And chiming in with Megs, it wasn't me either.

9. It was not me I was not in London that day

10. It ain't me! :roflmfao: We really need a secret society hand shake.

11. Not me! Be amazing if it was apf member!:yes:

12. It wasn't me - I haven't got that bag! Plus I haven't been to London since April. Haha you should have asked her if she was a member!!

13. It was me!
    :nuts:

Ok, it wasn't really.:shame:

But I would really like that bag. hehe.

14. When you see someone with a sweet bag, wink 7 times and stick out your tongue. If you receive 7 winks back, it's a fellow PF'er. If she looks at you with icy concern, not a PF'er! How's that for a system? Likely to line insane asylums with nice bags?

15. Great Pick-up line though!!:yes::graucho: