OMG....i'm soooo pissed! Someone stole my ebay ID and my entire auction!!!

Abhorent. What is worse is ebay still have not taken this jerk off... you poor thing!! I can not believe this, I would be fuming!
How long will it take them? Man, how lucky to have someone email you so you are aware.
Let us know what ebay does.... (when they eventually do it).

ps - join us in the aussie aussie aussie thread in general discussion sometime :flowers:.

Damn....a tpf member just pm'd me about that scammer's auction cos someone posted the ebay link on the authenticate this thread (yes, its still up). S@$#%, now im worried about my reputation on ebay and on tpf, stupid ebay, remove that loser NOW!

ebay is so bad these days! i'm always so scared that something like this will happen to me and thankfully it hasnt yet *knocks on wood*. Goodluck with sorting this thing out..since you reported it..it's only a matter of time before the listing is removed.

Sometimes the scam/spoof emails really do look legit - like the scammers will change one little letter or symbol, as in the message comes from ebay..com. That one was sent to me recently saying "your account is in jeopardy" (or some such). "Click on this link." I don't think so... but you really need to look closely at the REAL ebay or paypal messages and the spoofs too! Never click on any link in haste is my rule.

I think this must happen quite a bit - I was watching a gorgeous bag from a US seller - the pictures were watermarked. A few days later I was browsing and saw the exact same pictures being used by a UK seller.

I reported it to Ebay but unfortunately they didn't act until the next day and someone had already bought it :cursing: .

ebay totally sucks!! Its been 4 days and they still haven't taken off the scammer's auction!!! I email'd that scammer last night warming him/her stopping stealing my pics, or there will be serious consequence! This morning he/she finally took off my pics from the auction, but i'm worried the pics will still be used if any buyer contact the scammer for more close-up shots.....