Omg...im So Happy =d

I can't help but think of you. I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough to capture your love again. I can't stop crying anymore. I've tried everything that I could so far and I want to do even more. I love you and I always will. All I ever wanted was your love, but I bored you somehow and you don't love me anymore.....You said we can just stay friends. You said that its true and that you will still call me and see me too. I don't know how life will be without you.
-------In the last hour that you left me I am constantly reminded of you - through pictures in my room, ......the things you got me, pictures in my cell, my computer, the internet. I wanted you to be happy : ). I bought you whatever you wanted, saving as hard as I can, but I was buying you off in a way. Will you still keep the bags, the pictures, all the things I gave you from my heart?
*****I told you that I would always love you and wait all my life if you need me.......I wasn't joking about that even though it sounds cliche. I know I'm not romantic. I try. Before this I knew something was coming. I tried to win back your love. I learned new songs to serenade you like I did before, I took up tennis, and learned some tpf lingo with you. I would give up my friends for you if you asked me to. I love you so much. Why can't I stop crying? ^_^ I'll still be here for you. Don't skip out on your promise about calling me and seeing me. I'm sorry for losing your love.