OMG! IM so excited!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just won my first ebay auction ever!! I am so excited to get this purse!! Its a:heart: large light blue soho flap.:heart: I wanted a blue one but the mini sig ones didnt thrill me this is perfect! its leather! it was only $99 and under $115 with shipping!

OMG! im going to the bank first thing tomorrow at 9am! then the post office! im so excited!:nuts:

2. Congratulations! I remember when I bought my first purse on ebay (I had always just bought accessories) - I was a nervous wreck over it!!! Please post pictures when it arrves!!

3. Congrats! :tup: Ebay can be soo much fun (most of the time) :P

4. congrats post pic when you get it

5. pics, pics please!!!!

6. Congrats, can't wait to see it!

7. Yay! :yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics!

8. Me too. I worked myself into such a lather that by the time it arrived I convinced myself that it was fake. But the experts here set me straight, lol.

I LOVE the soho flap in blue, it's going to be beautiful!

9. Congrats! I am looking forward to your pics.
    Carley

10. Just wait until you get your bag - you've going to love it and instantly be hooked on eBay!

11. ebay is my favorite place to shop, tied with the outlets! waiting for it to arrive is part of the fun, it's so exciting. post your pics here when it comes.

12. YAY!!
    I love ebay. Don't get hooked, ebay is very addicting.