OMG, I'm invited to the PCE. How?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
:nuts:I was very pleased and surprised to get my PCE invite in the mail today. I don't know how I got it. I didn't think I had spent enough in the boutique to warrant that. But if you combine everything I've bought in the boutique, on Coach.com or from the Coach 1-800 number (JAX), then I think I've definitely bought enough.

Do they look at all that combined to figure out if they're going to give you a PCE invite?

You know... I don't know if there's anything I really want right now :confused1:

its funny you say that , cause i havent been invited but i know my SAs give it to me regardless,,,but there isnt anything i really want :sad:
there are like 4 keyfobs and like 2 scarves i want/like

but nothing big is jumping out at me right now

The way an SA explained it to me, they take the top 2% of customers (I wasn't clear on if they meant the top 2% dollar amounts or top 2% in number of visits) and then randomly select among them.

Which means even people who DO spend a lot might not get them.

Also, I don't think that you have to spend what we coach-o-philes might consider a huge amount. The average customer probably only buys one item or two in a lifetime, so with that considered, if you've bought two pieces this year, I bet it could be enough.

Anyway, that's just my take on it. I don't work for coach or anything. :smile:

:nuts:I was very pleased and surprised to get my PCE invite in the mail today. I don't know how I got it. I didn't think I had spent enough in the boutique to warrant that. But if you combine everything I've bought in the boutique, on Coach.com or from the Coach 1-800 number (JAX), then I think I've definitely bought enough.

Do they look at all that combined to figure out if they're going to give you a PCE invite?

You know... I don't know if there's anything I really want right now :confused1:
I think there is a somewhat randomness to it, I'm hearing that people who bought one thing get one, but people who spent thousands dont.....not a ton of rhyme or reason

but congrats! hope u find something great!

i got one too! i don't spend a lot either, so i bet for the most part it is random.

i am so excited. there are actually some styles i like right now...

Does each individual store send out PCE invites among their database of customers? Or is it from one central database of all Coach buyers? Just curious.

I was pleasantly surprised to find one in my mailbox today! Had I known I was getting it I wouldn't have bought so much at the outlet this weekend & would have waited on the Denim Stripe Tote I bought last week!

This is my first one, so I'm not sure of the protocol... it says it's limited to the Summer stuff but can I use it on anything in the store?