OMG I'm in love!!!

Tangey88

O.G.
Feb 15, 2013
Girls (and guys if you're on here!), I fell in love today. I went to Westfields Whitecity after work tonight to help my friend pick a bag.

He eventually settled on a gorgeous bag from Armani Exchange and even managed to bag himself a 10% discount so all went well for him. And then I decided I'd pop along to Juicy Couture to see the new changes to the daydreamers first ham after reading about it and seeing the website.

I go into the store and this SA (a really sweet girl bless her) greeted me and asked if I needed any help. I said I just came to look at some of the daydreamers to which she asked what that was. And that's when I saw it. The new navy blue nylon beauty with a big blue bow and gold studs.

Before I knew it I was having a little play with it! I love how the outside pockets are now zipped and the logo is now hot stamped inside. I have always loved Juicy for their fun bags but there was something really quite luxurious about this one!

They were closing and I wasn't buying it yet as I'm waiting to treat myself on payday however I was planning on going to the outlet in Bicester Village for a Daydreamer but I think I am going to have to have that one. It's £205 as well which I thought was a bit of a steal!!!

Sorry to have bored you lot, just wanted to share my new rekindled love affair with Juicy!!