***### OMG, I'm Finally A VIP! ###*** Instant...from the car reveal!

congratulations dr spock, that is terrific!
Is there more from this ills. carosel line?
There are 3 others I will see if I can add the pics...but they are up on the Australian LV site if you want to check them out there too

image-1959272525.jpg

You've always been a VIP to me! Congrats!
Thanksdde04

Would you post your pics on the Illustre Spring Summer thread in the Reference Library? I know they're dying for more info :smile:

I did already

But the fact that you got a gift in itself shows favoritism so why not just show the gift?

?????

Drspock has been a long-time and loyal customer of LV. I don't think that's favoritism. She has earned her status and she is simply honoring the wishes of the SA that she has established a relationship with over the years.

Reactions: bag345addict
clu13 said:
?????

Drspock has been a long-time and loyal customer of LV. I don't think that's favoritism. She has earned her status and she is simply honoring the wishes of the SA that she has established a relationship with over the years.

I am the one that's confused. She was favored in the sense that she got a gift, regardless of what the gift is so what I am saying is why not just show what it is. Never mind. I am not saying she shouldn't get a gift. If that's what you think then you misread my post.