OMG, I was flabbergasted!

I hope y'all did not think I was being a prude by posting those comments earlier. I don't have an issue with nudity- I have been to nude beaches in the South of France many times.

The problem is that the USA has cracked down in the extreme on this kind of behavior in public, so even if people think it's harmless they can find themselves in a huge amount of trouble if the police come along.

Two friends of mine found themselves in this circumstance about a year ago. In Washington state, if you are found in a public place with your pubic hair exposed it is considered indecent exposure, which is a misdemenor. If you are found in this state within a certain distance from a school or if someone under the age of 14 witnesses the incident, it is an automatic FELONY. What happened to my friends was they were engaging in a little nookie in the car, were reported by a passerby, arrested by a policeman, booked and released. They were charged with misdemenor indecent exposure. It cost them nearly $8,000 for a lawyer. The lawyer told them that they must fight the charge because many states are passing laws that will require people who are convicted of indecent exposure to register RETROACTIVELY as sex offenders. So what could happen is that years from now, a law could be passed which would require them to register for a incident that took place a long time ago. My friends plea bargained their situation to disorderly conduct. The police in the town where this happened are know for being over-zealous. As you can imagine this was super tramatizing to them. Because of that, I am very, very careful not to engage in anything like this in public, no matter how fun or titillating (no pun intended) it may seem. In this day and age it is just NOT WORTH IT.