OMG, I was flabbergasted!

1. I was tooling around town today running misc. errands. After exiting the freeway to return home, I looked across the street and saw two people having sex in the front seat of a parked truck! :blink: I couldn't only see the top half of the woman, and she did have a top on...but there was no mistaking what she was doing by her movements. :shame:

My off-ramp is pretty rural, so I guess the figured they were safe. :roflmfao:

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. No but it sounds marvelous! :smile:

Selena

3. HAHA...omg that's hilarious! Can't say that's ever happened to me though!

4. They are lucky a police officer did not come by. That would be considered indecent exposure. Where I live, the state legislature is trying to pass a law that would require anyone found guilty of misdemeanor indecent exposure to register as a sex offender. Getting naked in public these days is not smart. People may think it is harmless, but unfortunately we aren't living in that kind of world anymore. :sad:

5. Im with Selena! I was JUST thinking about how much I miss the care free, crazy times my husband I shared when dating...why does it become so NORMAL after time! A friend of mine is seeing someone new...the excitement sheis feeling is so lovely....

6. Did you happen to notice what kind of bag she had?

7. LOL Irishgal!

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: haha!

9. DOnt you feel disgusted after???? something like that happened to me once... I was driving home when I was 18 and I was driving a huge pick up truck (dodge1500) and at a red light this can creeps up and i felt someone looking at me so i looked over to the van and the guy was jerking off right there.....I BOLTED OUT OF THERE SOO FFAST!! and till then everytime i drivev a big truck where i can look over to another persons car...I WONT>..I AM TrAUMATIZED!!!

10. Ehh I am with Selena and Sunshine... :shame: :yes:

In Europe sex is not as big of a deal as it is here at all. I loved that about Europe- no problems with PDA or a little lovin in the truck :roflmfao:

11. I chuckled at first...but then got to thinking, what if my kids, or any kids for that matter saw this going on? :mad:

12. Hahahaha! :lol:

I'm thinking if she even did have one in the car, it could have been laying in the dirt at that moment for all she cared. :P

13. No comment:shame: :angel: .

14. I agree...although IMO it needs to be out of immediate public view. They were right there on a freeway exit for goodness sakes...they couldn't have been more obvious if they tried. :lol:

15. They are really lucky that a cop did not go by... You can get arrested for indecent exposure and with a really aggressive DA, get prosecuted and wind up with a "sex offender" label! Talk about embarrassing--all from getting laid!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice