OMG I want to cry - medor clutch

Apr 29, 2009
If some of you may remember, a fee days ago I found out my newly bought GP has corner scratches from the store. I can't believe that I found another defect on my medor clutch!!!

I bought this medor clutch 9 weeks ago but never got a chance to use her. Today I took it out to match some of my outfit, but then I realize this inner intact is peeling off!!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412305856.853082.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412305897.119706.jpg

There is a white plastic/rubber tag on the inner side of the buckle, and under the while thing it is hollow. So I believe this is some kind of defect.

Medor clutch owners, could you please check yours and let me know? I really don't know if the while thing is supposed to be peeled off like the outside plastic.

Help please 😭😭😭

When I bought it I knew it was returned by someone and that person must have used it, for the following reason:

1. When I located this clutch in the store, it was taken by another SA by hand (not in the box), as she passed by, I asked my SA to ask for that clutch and then I got it.

2. The wrapping paper is messed up, does not look as clean as a brand new bag out of the box, so I think the previous owner must have kept it for some time and she must have taken it out several times.

3. The stitches at the back of the clutch has a little "worn" feeling. Brand new stitches will not have the little hairs.

4. When I paid for it I saw my SA took another receipt to process it.

I noticed the imperfections but I kept it regardless because I love the color so much.

I double checked my CDC, and I saw similar white things under the buckle, but there is no signs of peeling.

Question is: I bought this 9 weeks ago, and I don't have my receipt, will this be a problem if I ask for store credit? Or is it that they won't give me the credit, but only can send it to Paris for repair?

Dear TPFers please help me :sad: :sad:

The white thing is supposed to be took off ! Just like the outside ones....;)

I think you should relax and enjoy this beautiful clutch . It looks fabulous !

I agree with perlerare. Although I don't know if that white sheet is supposed to come off or not, in my opinion its pretty minor. I would put more of my attention on seeing its beauty and use the bag enjoy it! Take her around out! Don't stare at it under the microscope. And if it starts to get in the way you can always take it to H and they will take care of it. H has excellent customer service, there is nothing to worry about. Just enjoy your beautiful bags. Life is so short.

The White thing and the plastic are supposed to be taken off. They are there to protect the bag and make it in as good a condition possible for the buyer.

Relax and enjoy!

I agree with perlerare. Although I don't know if that white sheet is supposed to come off or not, in my opinion its pretty minor. I would put more of my attention on seeing its beauty and use the bag enjoy it! Take her around out! Don't stare at it under the microscope. And if it starts to get in the way you can always take it to H and they will take care of it. H has excellent customer service, there is nothing to worry about. Just enjoy your beautiful bags. Life is so short.

I'm so confused.

The White thing and the plastic are supposed to be taken off. They are there to protect the bag and make it in as good a condition possible for the buyer.

Relax and enjoy!

Thank you ladies for the reply! I originally thought that while thing is just a protector, and I tries to take it off, however, I was expecting there is metal underneath the white thing, but there isn't. It is completely hollow/empty underneath the white thing. So it seems like there is nothing there for the white thing to protect. Also, I check my CDC bracelet, and the two white stuff at the back cannot be peel out...

Thank you ladies for the reply! I originally thought that while thing is just a protector, and I tries to take it off, however, I was expecting there is metal underneath the white thing, but there isn't. It is completely hollow/empty underneath the white thing. So it seems like there is nothing there for the white thing to protect. Also, I check my CDC bracelet, and the two white stuff at the back cannot be peel out...

Sorry I don't understand. the spikes are hollow.

Last edited:

I dont understand either. I have lots of cdc bracelets and none of them has had white stuff. Can you post a picture?