OMG! i want this indigo weekender

Does it have a mirror? If so, then -NO- it's not the Men's Weekender. I can't remember when the Men's Weekender was introduced; 2005 sounds about right.

Unfortunately, I can't get into eBay when I'm at work, so I can't look at the pics.

i'm soooo confused, between happy and suspicious.
i mean, this bag looks great. the leather is great, u can't cheat on authentic balenciaga bags leather...
but the leather tag is kinda made me think again. although the black weekender on the other auction i'm eyeing on has leather instead of silver plate too :crybaby:

sea, hmmm...if i were you, i will retract the bid til the seller send more pictures, that would give the seller more pressure. not sure if that's the correct/ethical way of doing this, but i don't want you to end up w/ a fake bag. If the bag is really fake, i doubt the seller will send you clear pictures, he/she will just buy time til the auction end.

sea, I'm with Ceejay....

I am just now reading this thread and looking at the pics closely.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look quite right to me either. The leather doesn't look as thick and soft as it should to me, especially the back pic.
Also something about the stitching, to me it looks lighter than it should be and the pic of the front pocket looks off... kinda stiff.

I don't know.... I just have this gut feeling so I had to post.

I would love to be wrong.......... let us know if you get more pics.

yes sure...
the seller is very kind, but she know nothing about b bags and as i was educating her, she really don't mind if i retract my bid and all if i found the bag's not assuring me.

thanks girls :P

You can retract your bid prior to 24 hours of the closing of the auction (at least that used to be the rules).

eBay will inquire as to your "reason" for retraction. Make sure that you don't use the "entered WRONG amount" because then eBay will query you to enter the RIGHT amount (then you are still stuck). eBay won't penalize you unless you retract a LOT of bids in the same timeframe.

melodramatic.gif
Alas, I would love to BIN this beauty but other bags loom in my horizon
:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
FendiH, I love your custom smiley heads. This drama queen one's precious!