OMG I want these!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are gorgeus ... hmm, can you pursade someone to buy them for/to you ??! :P

2. OOOh, I'm a 9 1/2!!! Those are beautiful

3. Me tooooooo! :yahoo:

But honestly, I want a pair of those Monogram brown patent leather heels with the shimmery gold LVs and the vachetta sling back. :heart:

4. I LOVE THEM :drool::drool: Gorgeous Gorgeous .. hope one of ur PFers gets them :yahoo:

5. That sounds cute! U gotta pic!?:drool:

6. SOMEONE take this OFF! WHOLESALE??????:cursing:

7. Yes those are gorgeous. You may want to look into Karen Kooper sometimes, I think she has had Balmorals for sale there.

I already reported one of Cream´s message. Hopefully gets banned soon.

8. mee too^^^

and karen kooper has the best shoe selection!

9. Love em'!

10. oh oops. I just saw the size and flipped out. Didn't read the auction :sweatdrop:

11. oooh those are gorgeous! I love purple! too bad they're not my size though

12. I want to hold out for the teal ones. If anyone finds the teal slingbacks in a 40 or 41, let me know!

13. You'd think I would have saved one since they're discontinued...but alas, I have to wait for a pair to spontaneously pop up on eBay. :s Anyway, the body of the shoe is the same as these loafers (meaning the dark brown patent with gold LVs):

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Montauk Moccasin