Omg, I think my head is going to explode. It's too early for this. Help!

how do you go from a "hobo" bag to a cosmetics pouch in one thought? I suggest you stop looking for something to buy for sake of buying something. If you want to feel good for the moment, take out your entire collection from storage and admire it as long as you need. Then switch out your bag and wallet for the fun of it. Maybe go out to lunch with a friend. Get away from this forum until you don't feel the urge to buy anything! If you have all the pieces you list in your signature, you are doing just fine...

+1

Save your money for the lumi. It will be worth it in the end. Besides you already have a delightful. Make do of that coz that's good enough and focus on something that you really like and want to have. One that will be a keeper. Not something bought out of impulse. Don't rush yourself on buying just because there will be a price increase. You will be able to afford the purse of your dreams if you just wait and be patient enough. Take some time off from reading here too. It doesn't help especially when you see a lot of reveals. In fact, sometimes you end up with something you like when 5 minutes ago you never even thought of that purse.:lol:

:giggles:
Aww I will soon! Right now it's overcast which makes for some bad pictures on my phone!

Azur Artys are gorgeous, especially with a nice patina :smile:

Thank you so much, you're so nice! :hugs: My baby girl loves bags, just like her momma!

I completely agree with you when you say when you buy too much too quickly it takes away from the enjoyment. Louis Vuitton is just such an addiction

the weather's been icky around the country...it's rainy here on the east coast! hope the sun comes out soon so we can work on our patina tans! :giggles: