OMG, I saw it in person...

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
The Lily Python Satchel. This bag makes me want to get a second job, it is beautiful, and "ONLY":wtf: $3000, maybe a third job too. I just had to share...here's a pic from the COACH website.

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
the Northeast
Did you see it in a Coach store or was someone wearing it? I have a regular leather Lily, but I'm loving the ostrich version of this as well!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I have my eye on this too, but I just can't see $3k for a handbag!! It's GORGEOUS though!!!

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
i saw it in the store...if I'd have seen someone wearing it I'd probably have tackled them to the ground...:Push:

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
That bag is definately gorgeous but it's out of my price range for a bag - I think if I'm spending that kinda money, it's going to be Bals!

Jan 4, 2008
Oregon Coast
Very pretty!! I have to say, even though those snake skin bags are very gorgeous, I don't think I could own a bag completely covered in snake skin. It just gets to tacky to feel and to pay THAT much for a bag to feel tacky and is known to peel, it is too much. I like my python striped tote, and am glad that it is only a small stripe.