OMG, I saw it in person...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Lily Python Satchel. This bag makes me want to get a second job, it is beautiful, and "ONLY":wtf: $3000, maybe a third job too. I just had to share...here's a pic from the COACH website.
    [​IMG]

2. gorgeous

3. Did you see it in a Coach store or was someone wearing it? I have a regular leather Lily, but I'm loving the ostrich version of this as well!

4. The ostrich version in pond is just TDF....

<wipes drool from desk>

5. I have my eye on this too, but I just can't see $3k for a handbag!! It's GORGEOUS though!!!

6. i saw it in the store...if I'd have seen someone wearing it I'd probably have tackled them to the ground...:Push:

7. :drool:That bag is definitely worth a 2nd or 3rd job!

8. I absolutely love this purse as well. But yes the price is just wayyy too high for me. My DH would divorce me if I purchased that. lol..

9. My husband would kill me if I ever spent that much on a bag lol

10. My pet python would disown me hehe I want a lily soooo bad gaahhh its gorgeous

11. That bag is definately gorgeous but it's out of my price range for a bag - I think if I'm spending that kinda money, it's going to be Bals!

12. Very pretty!! I have to say, even though those snake skin bags are very gorgeous, I don't think I could own a bag completely covered in snake skin. It just gets to tacky to feel and to pay THAT much for a bag to feel tacky and is known to peel, it is too much. I like my python striped tote, and am glad that it is only a small stripe.