OMG i saw Dior Fairies!!

Dollie

Angels and fairytales
Jun 11, 2007
Glamourous NYC! (;
I was shopping around on lexington, went into their Bloomingdale's location, and saw, QUITE a few dainty little pieces of PURE heaven! They were shimmery and sparkly pieces of Lady Dior Miniatures! Does anyone here have any idea of the price and name of this collection? Were they limited editions?? I was in a rush and had to leave right away without being able to inquire for any additional info. Does anyone else here know? pleasseee help~~~ i want a fairy little lady dior~~~!

Everlong

Bring back eLuxury!
O.G.
Dec 19, 2005
,Location, Location!
a standard small (mini) lady dior in lambskin leather is about $2,200. were they beaded and made of satin? the price for these are over $3,000 depending on the design.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I saw a shimmering golden tweed version with patent handles in the Holt Renfrew display. It was absolutely divine!

I love how the Lady Dior has been reinterpreted so creatively each season. I have a feeling that Camille Miceli is behind this, since she also informs the accessories designs. Before, Lady Diors just came in different colours. But now, there are special versions each season.