OMG I really have gone crazy!!! And maybe my angel found me too!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 4 pairs on the way, and I don't even know what 2 look like!

Some of you know I bought the greasepaint to go with the Bar Mitzvah outfit, and while they are nice, they weren't wowing me, so I was on a mission. Went to NM today and decided I had to have the Very Noeud Knotted Satin Pump. They are stunning and very extravagant for the one night (hopefully I will get more wear out of them) but they are just too perfect. They didn't have my size and the long and short of it is I called
    Vernon at Saks (*Lo recommended him in the thread about SA) and he is so nice and helpful. He doesn't have the satin pump (which I have just ordered from NM website), but he found tortoise VP's in my size!!!!! My HG. :woohoo:I can't really believe it. I won't believe it until they are actually in my hands!!! In addition, I was trying to decide about the silver NP's that *Lo got or the VP that someone mentioned seeing at Tyson's in bronze and silver. So since I can return to Saks very easily, I had him send me both VP's before I decide whether to order the NP. (Saks doesn't carry the NP version.) *Lo, I would love some modeling pics of your silver NP's to help me decide.:smile: I am going to have some tough choices because I can't keep 4!!! Maybe 3......oh no!

2. lor- I would say to leave out the silver NPs, since it doesn't seem you are as excited about these as the other two (VNoeud, Tortoise VP). :yes:

3. holy guacamole! how did he find the toirtoise VPs?! eek! i am so jealous!!! they're a pipe dream for me. what color did you get in the knotted? black? wow! so excited for you!

4. Congrats! I cant believe you found Tortoise VPs. You lucky lucky!

5. Good for you,lorr:amuse:

6. Can't wait for the pics!

7. Wow. Definitely want to see the picks.

8. ow congrats! alot of girls are getting lucky these days with HG!

9. Lorr I am sooo happy you called Vernon!! He is soo helpful and just a great SA. I cant believe you found the tortoise!! you are sooo lucky, cograts!!

So here are some pics of my silvers but they arent so good bc i had to ask my mom to take them and she was less than thrilled, lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Those are gorgeous!!!!:tup::tup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/quote]

11. Lo* those look gorgeous!!!!!!

12. Thanks Luv*Mulberry and Noe:love:

13. *Lo, I had to chuckle out loud when I read the "mom" comment. Thanks for the pics, they are truely gorgeous!!!! I dont know if the silver or bronze VP will come close to that. I will have to wait till they get here and then hope that if I like the NP better, that they will still be around. Those are really hot shoes. I can't imagine the VP being better!!! And yes, Vernon was a doll!! Absolutely went out of his way to help.

14. Yes, thanks everyone, I am so excited!! And I promise to post pics as soon as I get them. Hope they will be here Saturday, but I don't know. And two pairs are coming from different stores, so who knows. Oh, wow, in my excitement, I forgot to open my new bbag that came today!!!! Got to go do that now.

15. :lol::shame:

Your welcome, I think the VP will be gorgeous!! And thenak you I really love the silver NP's :love:. I am now scared to see pics of your broze VP's what if i need them and dont know it yet:P

Edit: I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of your new bbag