OMG; I need an intervention.

Becca, I am with you in the boat:sad2: . I have a son and a generous husband but I am on the edge as well. I just bought my beautiful lodge and now I want a chanel. The lodge is just 3 weeks old. And I really thought about getting another credit card where I can pay monthly rates but thanks my hubby stopped me and said: Just think about what you want to do for a bag. It is just a bag!" And he's right. Thank god we have 2 incomes but it is not that I can buy designer things like other peolpe groceries. I spend about 3000€ in 8 weeks. I am not in debth but if I keep going like this I will be. I really think we should just enjoy the things we've got and take a break at least until summer. I think I spend that much because I had the feeling that I deserved it. I went through horrible 5 years were I almost lost all my teeth and during that process a surgeon messed up my trigeminus so I am in constant pain especially in winter. That may be justifies my last purchases but not the next if I kept going like this.
May be we can encourage each other when the itch starts again:idea:
Sorry for writing that much:worried:

Tanja said:
Becca, I am with you in the boat:sad2: . I have a son and a generous husband but I am on the edge as well. I just bought my beautiful lodge and now I want a chanel. The lodge is just 3 weeks old. And I really thought about getting another credit card where I can pay monthly rates but thanks my hubby stopped me and said: Just think about what you want to do for a bag. It is just a bag!" And he's right. Thank god we have 2 incomes but it is not that I can buy designer things like other peolpe groceries. I spend about 3000€ in 8 weeks. I am not in debth but if I keep going like this I will be. I really think we should just enjoy the things we've got and take a break at least until summer. I think I spend that much because I had the feeling that I deserved it. I went through horrible 5 years were I almost lost all my teeth and during that process a surgeon messed up my trigeminus so I am in constant pain especially in winter. That may be justifies my last purchases but not the next if I kept going like this.
May be we can encourage each other when the itch starts again:idea:
Sorry for writing that much:worried:

You should read this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=3651&page=9

It's at least worth some giggles. And maybe wil give you some inspiration to hold off a little!