OMG I might have a problem!

APunk

Apr 15, 2008
I just got a new Prada last week, bought another (inexpensive) Prada yesterday, have two (older YSL & BV) on the way from eBay, a little BCBG clutch on the way from Saks, a YSL Y-Mail clutch on the way from Bluefly, and a BV on a transfer order from CA at NM! I'll probably return the one from Saks; I really don't care that much about it anyway. And, I bought yesterday's Prada with the intention of giving it to my mom b/c she's been eyeing it. But, holy crap! I have never been like this about bags or shopping in general before recently! I think I caught a virus or something from this forum! Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Either talk me down or help me justify this, PLEASE!!

You're not the only one. Now, just relax and don't buy another bag for a while. Enjoy your new bags and don't get caught up with what everyone else is buying (i know it's hard!)

Plus, I would only only keep the bags that I love, the others I would return or sell.

Yup, take a deep breath and back away from the sales LOL :biggrin: Just think of all the goodies you have coming though, that will be definitely some good mail days!!

We've all gotten caught up in the frenzy like this at some point or another! But since this is atypical for you, just make sure you love everything you get (and return what you don't love) and then enjoy them!

As long as you're not getting into debt over the bags then there's nothing to worry about, just enjoy them and try not to buy any more for a while and enjoy the ones you just got! Make sure you post pics of your beauties!! :smile: