OMG I might as well die....

psulion08

I want it all
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
So that title is a little dramatic but SERIOUSLY I lost my LV mono key cles! :pout::crybaby:How did this happen you ask? Well I always had it as my key chain for my car keys and house keys. I have been having issues with the chain staying attached to the cles because it kept slipping off. Well, it's finally gone for good. I went to dinner...had it and then I get in my car and it's GONE! Oy I have no idea.

I checked my purse 47924 times and it's not in there. I don't know what to do. I've had it for over 8 years, it was the first LV piece my mother ever bought me. I don't know whether to buy a new LV cles in mono or a different line. Maybe I'll just hold out..my birthday is coming up you know :graucho:

Sigh

i'm sorry to hear that. i hope the keys weren't too important. do you have to change any locks for safety

Luckily no. It was the case that I lost with the monogram. I still have the key chain. A lot of good that does, but I have all of my keys. However, in the cles was my job swipe card to get into the building. I'm not too worried about that because there is no actual swipe strip on the card, so anyone who finds it wouldn't know what it is. It just has my name on it and my place of work.