OMG I Love Macy's! Best Find EVER!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yeah, u r right... coach definitely excluded form the sale. :sad:

2. Congrats!!!

3. Coach regular price is excluded. If they scan it they will see that clearance is included. Recently these 20% coupons that they send out work on coach clearance items. The fine print says clearance items... So yes it does exclude Full price Coach items.

The SA was nice enough to call the manager over and they both scanned the coupon and it took it on clearance coach. I know, it's new thing, so it is confusing to even the SA's.

Hope that helps.

I've had this told to me at 2 different Macy's and used the coupon on my purchase yesterday.

4. what color Alex did you get??? I love the pink :smile:

Congrats on the Ocelot - they are hard to find for a good deal - i've been stalking on ebay too!

5. Coupons do not exclude Coach that are on Clearance just ask them to scan the coupon for you some of the SA don't even know that you can use the coupon now

6. I got mine from Macy's all the way on the west coast, had to pay $12 shipping :tdown: so it ended up being $80 something. I have been stalking them on eBay and the prices have gone down DRASTICALLY! Many auctions end at $65-$70! I kinda regret getting mine from Macy's...

7. I got the large quilted tote.... but I don't know about it now... my laptop and folder looks all funny when its in there.... Maybe I'll just need to fill the bag with more stuff lol

8. I was able to get the extra 20% off at Macey's yesterday. I picked up a Poppy Groovy in chocolate brown for $110 with tax!! Woo hoo!

9. So I went to Twelve Oaks last night and they were doing the 20% off clearance. Stupid Somerset!! Oh! Twelve Oaks had a black op art Sabrina!! I tried it on and I just couldn't love it, as much as I wanted to. It just wasn't practical for me. But it was $199 plus 20% so someone should go snag it! I got something else instead. :biggrin:

10. Congrats!

11. that is a great price! congrats!