OMG!!! I know I am going to be tortured waiting for my GOLD Birkin! Tomorrow!!!!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Okay. It has been a while but miss D is coming and at IT again lol. My dream bag is on the way and she will be here tomorrow!!!! I will be waiting with feeling like this :nuts::nuts::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::yahoo::yahoo:!!!

Thanks for my beloved friend for this and for making my dream bag come true. I can't wait!!!!:wlae::wlae:

Dear Ms. Sweetea:

Tick tick tick!!! Drink some water, walk around the office/home to 'kill time'... Do somthing to take your mind off the FED EX guy/gal....

CONGRAT and await your PICTURES!!!

I always ENJOY your purchases!!!

Our boss treat us for a nice lunch at Perry steak house and oh boy I wanted to order a glass of wine or something like irish coffee just to relax me. But he he..can't do that in front of the boss, not on lunch time and not when we are going back to work again.:lol:

so excited and happy for you. a gold birkin is such a gorgeous classic! need details!!!

ah the anticipation...it just makes the whole experience that much more exciting!!!

can't wait to see tomorrow!

I am so excited for you Sweetea!! Your excitement is contagious and I know soon we will see your amazing smile when your bag arrives!!! YAY~~~~!!!