Omg I just...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...ordered two cuirs, my first LP cuirs ever! Reveal as soon as I get them!

Also I reason that I just saved 400 Euros, because initially I planned on a Mulberry Bayswater or Daria. But I'd rather have two Longchamps, I guess :woot:

2. I love the cuirs. I hope you love yours. What colors?

3. Medium in dark blue and small in black. So excited!!!

4. Same thing happened to me a while back, but that was more of an impulse purchase...

5. I like when that happens ;)

6. OMG! We are already identical bag twins as I have those Cuirs too in those sizes and colours! :biggrin:

7. YAY! can't wait for your reveal!! Will be living vicariously through you as I squeal with excitement and joy at your new gorgeous bags!

8. How cool, do you have pics by any chance? :smile:

9. :biggrin: hope to receive them next week!

10. How beautiful! Can't wait.....:heart:

11. Congrats! Blue and black are excellent choices and them in the smooshy cuir leather is just divine!

12. My babies have arrived! Reveal as soon as I get home...