OMG I just won a SEAFOAM Bal!! My 2nd bag in a week!

LOREBUNDE and Glitz & Glamour ... i think you're right, me being a bag admirer has now turned into me being a bag whore thanks to this site. :lol::angel:

See, my problem is that none of my friends are AS into bags as me. My best friend likes these bags but hasnt bought one and my other friend has a Dior bag but thats pretty much it. Her boy bought that for her too, so its not like her money invested. I am proud to say ive bought all my bags myself :supacool:... i think i'd be waiting a LOOOOOONG time before Tim bought me a bag :tdown:

None of my friends (that I get together with on a regular basis) are into bags either. It's not that they can't afford them, but they think it's insane to spend so much on a bag! One friend has a large coach bag - and she thought that was a lot to spend. I generally don't discuss how much I spend on my bags for this reason.

Hi mjlover, congrats on all the bags! And hello to another AU TPFer! Now, you need to calm down so that you can purchase bags from SS08 too ;)
With regards to a leather cleaner in AU, I have not found one yet in the shops (but then again I havent been actively looking) and I would be careful as to what you put on the leather. I do know some of the other AU TPFers use Waproo Water & Stain Repellant as protection though. Enjoy your new purchases!

^ I was looking for ages and even went to a few shoe repair shops to ask, since they have heaps of leather care products...they basically all told me that what's in store is not good enough for bags, so there was no guarantee what would happen if you use it. I folded and ordered stuff from LMB, I figured even though shipping to AU was expensive, it would last me ages to get thru it...

oh you're the one who won that lovely seafoam! congrats! i was eyeing it but was so busy during the holiday and post holiday (major cleanup!) that i wasn't on Ebay for days. glad it went to a pfer! def post pics when you get it.

Yeaaaah Aussies! Hey, are you gals voguettes too?
What is LMB? I'm gonna have to clean the handles with something so i guess i might need to purchase? Can we get apple products on ebay maybe?

So - is this an 04 bag?

jo_ee - you're right, i definately need to calm down :yes:

None of my friends (that I get together with on a regular basis) are into bags either. It's not that they can't afford them, but they think it's insane to spend so much on a bag! One friend has a large coach bag - and she thought that was a lot to spend. I generally don't discuss how much I spend on my bags for this reason.

Yeah - same, my friends could totally afford it too ... they just think its a bit nuts.

Yeaaaah Aussies! Hey, are you gals voguettes too?
What is LMB? I'm gonna have to clean the handles with something so i guess i might need to purchase? Can we get apple products on ebay maybe?

Oh i thought you sounded familiar, i'm on vogue too with the same username.

LMB - Loving my bags: similar to apple products, a lot of reviews in the Care and Maintainence thread. They ship to Oz but it's a little exxy. They have individual products for different parts of the bag.

Almost forgot to say CONGRATS!