OMG I just witnessed a Sherrif buy a fake!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I work for a Mercedes dealer and an R-class pulled in loaded to the brim with fake LV's. The Sherrif was here for a Sherrifs inspection on some used cars and while he was here he walked up to the R filled with LV's. I thought he was going to bust the guy. Whie customers were lingering around looking at the bags, the Sherrif asked if they were real. The R driver said, "No, but you look like a reasonable man who has a lovely wife, so I'll sell you this one (he pulls out a Theda) for $300." The Sherrif actually pulled out his checkbook and bought it! I can't believe what I just saw :amazed:

allison said:
I work for a Mercedes dealer and an R-class pulled in loaded to the brim with fake LV's. The Sherrif was here for a Sherrifs inspection on some used cars and while he was here he walked up to the R filled with LV's. I thought he was going to bust the guy. Whie customers were lingering around looking at the bags, the Sherrif asked if they were real. The R driver said, "No, but you look like a reasonable man who has a lovely wife, so I'll sell you this one (he pulls out a Theda) for $300." The Sherrif actually pulled out his checkbook and bought it! I can't believe what I just saw :amazed:

Are you sure it was THE SHERIFF or was it one of his deputies? I may give the deputy a free pass, but THE SHERIFF should know better. Is the Sheriff elected, appointed, hired...?

:amazed: That's just wrong.

heavensent said:
Lol to funny ......" hey honey look what i got u today " lol

Even worse if his wife reads the PF :biggrin:
Guess he'd be good to sleep in the dog house for a couple of years :lol: