OMG I just witnessed a Sherrif buy a fake!

1. I work for a Mercedes dealer and an R-class pulled in loaded to the brim with fake LV's. The Sherrif was here for a Sherrifs inspection on some used cars and while he was here he walked up to the R filled with LV's. I thought he was going to bust the guy. Whie customers were lingering around looking at the bags, the Sherrif asked if they were real. The R driver said, "No, but you look like a reasonable man who has a lovely wife, so I'll sell you this one (he pulls out a Theda) for $300." The Sherrif actually pulled out his checkbook and bought it! I can't believe what I just saw :amazed:

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF?! Too bad you couldn't record him buying it. If you ever get pulled over by him, you'd have some leverage :P

3. Lol to funny ......" hey honey look what i got u today " lol

4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Are you sure it was THE SHERIFF or was it one of his deputies? I may give the deputy a free pass, but THE SHERIFF should know better. Is the Sheriff elected, appointed, hired...?

6. That's not even funny! :mad: So sad..

7. It could also be the beginning of a big bust too. After purchasing, they follow through later with a major sting. Saw it on the news!

8. I hope they bust the guy! that is so wrong!

9. :amazed: That's just wrong.

Even worse if his wife reads the PF :biggrin:
    Guess he'd be good to sleep in the dog house for a couple of years :lol:

10. Is that even legal? Ha!!

11. That's not even funny.

12. That's really sad. Poor wife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice