OMG..I just ordered Blue Indea weekender from BalNY...

1. Sweet Kim just called me few mins ago saying they got Blue India weekender. I am thinking between work and weekender, but she said the blue india looks fabulous on Weekender and leather is even,no viny,thick,squishy..They just got 4 weekenders in this color and not sure whether they are going to get more. If you want one,,hurry up..I am going to get it next Monday!....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. AHHHH!! I've been wanting a weekender and this might be a great color choice. Well, congrats on yours, I'll let you know if I join you!!!

Um, did she mention anything else???

3. Sorry, I got too excited and forgot to ask. I just knew they got a big shipment and pretty much everything in the box is out now. So if you give them a call,you may know better.

4. chloe congrats i cant wait to see pics :P

5. Congratulations, I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures and your account of the color, lol. It seems to be baffling all of us!

6. I cant see the pic of it cause their digital camera is broken. Hope I will not be disappointed since we all have been waiting and drooling for so long.:supacool:

7. Omigosh! How could they do this to us!! Broken digital camera!!! Okay, who smells a conspiracy to prolong the anticipation of seeing this color!!!???!?!?!

8. Congrats! i cannot wait to see it!!!

9. Oh congratulations! I am looking forward to your pictures!

10. yay! congrats! post pics when u get ur new baby~

11. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, congrats Chloe, can't wait to see her!!! :wlae:

12. Congrats Chloe! The weekender in the blue sounds amazing!

13. Thanks everyone. I definitely will post pics of it when I get my hands on it next Monday...At this moment, I wish I live in east coast instead of san francisco so I can get it sooner...I am so pathetic..:roflmfao:

14. Ooooh! Congrats! I can't wait to see piccies of your beautiful new weekender! From what Kim said, it sounds gorgeous!!!:yahoo:

15. oom how exciting! you HAVE to post pictures!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice