OMG! I just made an impulse purchase

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
So,
after finishing up with my final presentation and papers, i decided to do some window shopping.. stopped by at nordies just to see if there's anything new.. and i spotted the TRENCHTOWN!! :wtf::drool: 4 of them.. they have the clarendon, the portmore, the manchester, and one satchel shape almost like mandeville.. i played around with them and i found myself bought two of em in less than 15 minutes.. :Push: it's gorgeoooooooousss!! i bought the manchester clutch and the mandeville-shape satchel.. i was hoping to see the maria tote, but the SA told me that that's the only 4 shape that they have.. and they just got it this morning.. i'm so excited!! i love the manchester the most.. i gave up on the carlisle but would like to give this one a chance.. i'll post pictures when i got home..

this is so unplanned.. ugh! :Push:

OMG what the F! now look at you.. pictures please..dont wait, dont pass go, dont collect another LAMB! I cant wait to see. I wish you had taken pics with your phone. I wanna see what the mandeville style looks like. DMAN!

OMFG Indi!!! You're killin' me!!!!!! Hurry up with the pics already!! LOL I am very, very interested to see what the satchel shape looks like. I might be giving my Nordies a call first thing in the morning. :graucho:

so here it goes..
CIMG2136.jpg
CIMG2142.jpg

it has that nifty lil pockets as well
CIMG2138.jpg

here's comparison with the mandy
CIMG2148.jpg

I loooooooooooooove them!!!! Congrats Indi!!!! So the satchel's name is just 'satchel'?!! LOL That's too cute. And it's got the pockets inside too. Hmmmm, might be making a trip to Nordies tomorrow instead of Off 5th!!

it is adorable RaeBelle! :yes: i thought i could put it back on the display table after playing around with her but i couldn't! they have another one.. :graucho:

I loooooooveeeee them too MissN.. and yes, the satchel name is just "satchel".. i guess they are running out idea for style name? lol.. and yesss, finally, mandeville shape with the nifty pockets!

Okay, so I called 3 Nordies tonight and guess what? Two stores were already sold out of the Satchel and the final one had one left!!! I'm picking it up tomorrow. :graucho:

I guess they got the Satchel's in this morning and POOF! All gone already! The girl I talked to was super nice too. She knew all about the Trenchtown collection and how it originally came in, sold out and hasn't been back since. I love a good knowledgable LAMB SA! :jammin:

thank you ladies.. i couldn't be more happier today.. :wlae::yahoo:

MissN, that bag is just fab! i didn't want any of the trenchtown when i saw it on the website but IRL, it's totally gorgeous!! now i'm on the hunt for the maria tote.. if you happen to see one tomorrow, could you please let me know? :flowers:
and knowledgeable SA like that, probably one in a million.. lol.. the girl that helped me with this purchase didn't know anything about it.. i even had to tell her that trenchtown is the name of the collection but at least she was so nice and helpful though..