OMG!!! I just found the JOLICOEUR Tote Bag with pink stripes. SO HAPPY!=)

ViV04

O.G.
May 13, 2006
OMG!!!!! I'm going crazy right now!!:yahoo: I've called everywhere in the US trying and hoping they have the Jolicoeur Tote Bag with pink stripes. I know its sold out everywhere. But I still didn't gave up.:P And today the Hawaii stores were the last on my list to call. The first two store were out of it and I started to loose hope. Because theres only one more store to call on list. So I called I was thinking..ok she might say it's sold out too. And when she said she don't think they have it any more. At the moment I wanted to cry.....but she said she will double check for me. And guess what she GOT it for me!!!!:wtf: It was the last one and maybe it's the last one in the US!!! I am SO HAPPY right now!!!:yahoo::heart: I'll post pics when I receive it. Can't wait till it come.:nuts:

aww thank you girls.:heart: For those girls who have the bag...can you please post a pic of it in action? I want to see how big it would look like. Thanks:heart:333

YAY! My Jolicoeur Tote is here!:yahoo::yahoo::love: It's so pretty. Now I have a bag to match my wallet. lol Can't wait to wear it later.

jolicoeur1.jpg

jolicoeur.jpg

:heart::heart::heart: