Omg! I Just Bought My Very First Lv Handbag

Jan 23, 2008
I was looking for an LV bag and saw this "new arrival". It looks like it would fit my needs, not small, but not too large, fits on the shoulder and is deep enough to hold all my stuff. I was also reading the posts about the price increases (which are crazy!). So, I took the plunge and purchased this bag today from eluxury and I can't wait to get it. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :yahoo:
LV_11870159_h_pu
(pic borrowed from eluxury)

CONGRATS!!!! The Montorgueil (or Monty as some lovingly call it on here) is a wonderful bag!!!!! Did you get the PM or GM size???

I got the PM. I haven't seen it IRL and I hoping it will be the perfect size for me. Looking at the measurements it seems to be the right size. Hopefully, it will be here early next week. Thanks.

You made a fab choice. Congrats on your first LV! Monty is a great bag and I am sure you will love it for years to come.

Just beware.... it's an addiction and there are many more LV in your future.

Thanks everyone. I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives. I just saw a photo of the bag in the "what's in your bag" thread and it looks like it will be the perfect size!
I have always been addicted to Coach, but feel it's time for a change. Now I'll have to look for LV accessories for my new bag!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives. I just saw a photo of the bag in the "what's in your bag" thread and it looks like it will be the perfect size!
I have always been addicted to Coach, but feel it's time for a change. Now I'll have to look for LV accessories for my new bag!!!!!

Congrats on your purchase! I just became a Coach to LV convert yesterday, too! I'm hoping my new addiction can live in harmony with my old one :P Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!