OMG- I just bought my first Gucci

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Well-

I was contemplating buying a Large Hobo with white trim from a TPF member, but when that was closed I found this one on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270197716513&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

I placed the link in the authentification and asked the seller to send me a close-up picture of the serial number and emald37 was kind enough to give me the thumbs-up. :tup:

Now, technically my BF has bought me my "first" Gucci for Christmas, so this totally impulsive buy will have to be our secret.

I will post pics when I get it tomorrow or Friday.

BTW- I read somewhere on this forum about the holiday coupon from PayPal and I entered it. I still got the $91.50 discount today since I had in fact gotten the e-mail previously. YEA! :woohoo:

^There was an ebay/paypal coupon that was supposed to be good until Dec 18. It only works for people that got the email or had the coupon notice on their ebay page though.

congrats how do you know its real? I just purchased my first gucci bag too :smile: gucci wave! tan w. white trim

Well, technically I won't until I get it Friday. I used a credit card so I always have the option of doing a chargeback. I just decided to bite the bullet.

BTW- I know my other one I will get on the 26th is, my BF bought it at a Gucci boutique.

congrats! I'm planning on getting this style also but couldn't decide whether to get black or this color. Since I already have this color but in charmy style. Can you post modelling pics when you get it? Thanks.

I was contemplating buying a Large Hobo with white trim from a TPF member, but when that was closed I found this one on eBay.

If you are not in the MP you can not buy or sell on the forum.

If you are not in the MP you can not buy or sell on the forum.

for clarification: Yes, the other bag was on eBay, I just know she is a tpf member. There was no violation of the rules.